Our Gratnells Antimicrobial trays are treated with BioCote® antibacterial additive. This means surfaces need no longer rely solely on continual washdowns to guard against infection. These compact trays are from Gratnells medical range, widely used in the NHS, surgeries and clinics, as well as being fully compatible with Gratnells iconic school storage range found worldwide. Ideal for safe storage of medical, school or first aid equipment. These products are guaranteed for five years.
Available in translucent and kiwi green tint, and in shallow, deep, extra deep and jumbo sizes
- Hygienic storage trays and lids. Trays and lids contain BioCote antimicrobial additive
- Part of Gratnells medical range, also compatible with Gratnells school storage range
- Gratnells trays were originally designed for use in classrooms and are BSI tested for heavy educational use. Widely used in hospitals and clinics too.
- Made in the UK and fully recyclable. Guaranteed for five years
- Choose green tint or translucent and shallow, deep, extra deep and jumbo sizes
|Compact Colour Range||All trays Green tint|