Callero Shield Antimicrobial MakerHub Trolley
The Gratnells MakerHub is a multi-functional resource trolley that promotes collaborative working in STEAM activities in the classroom. Standard sized boards (600 x 900mm) are instantly interchangeable – simply lift up and draw down to remove. Change between magnetic whiteboards, chalkboards and pin boards to suit your classroom activities and age group. For added security, all standard boards are held safely in place between steel guides at the top of the frame and special stoppers on the recessed shelf. Trays can face either direction.
This Callero Shield MakerHub is antimicrobial as the frame and trays are treated with BioCote® antibacterial additive. This means bacteria and viruses cannot spread on the surfaces and you need no longer solely rely on continual cleaning to guard against infection. You will have built in anti-microbial protection from MRSA and ecoli as well as other infections. The antimicrobial trays are available in translucent or kiwi green tint and are widely used in the NHS as well as being fully compatible with Gratnells school storage range..
Ideal for general school storage as well as safe hygienic storage of medical, school or first aid equipment. These products are guaranteed for five years.
With Gratnells Callero Shield products, you get long-lasting protection because antimicrobial surfaces are places where microbes simply cannot survive.
- Trolley and trays treated with BioCote® antibacterial additive
- Ideal for use as a general Teacher Hub and collaborative STEAM activities.
- Can also be used to help screening for social distancing
- Flexible storage in the base unit.
- Supplied in the UK with six runners, four Gratnells Deep Trays and two magnetic whiteboards
- 75mm locking castors
- Interchangeable boards
- Steel frame, runners and trays are 100% antimicrobial and 100% recyclable
- Supplied flat-packed
- Easy assembly