Antimicrobial storage products ideal for the Care sector
Gratnells Medical products are widely used throughout the NHS and other medical settings. From trolleys and frames, to trays and accessories, the wide range of products makes up the ideal storage solution for any medical environment. Designed with a multitude of settings in mind, the Gratnells Medical range is ideal for care homes, dental practices and other surgeries.
Gratnells Antimicrobial products are treated with BioCote® giving the trolleys and trays antimicrobial properties for infection control and additional hygiene. BioCote technology offers lasting antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral protection, including super-bugs such as MRSA and E.coli and will minimise the growth of all types of mould.
- Safely store and move important records and files with reduced risk of cross contamination within care homes or surgeries
- Protected storage solution for essential PPE equipment, as well as a solution for transportation and distribution
- Trays are a suitable alternative for storage of uniforms and can be used by staff to transport clothing and equipment between work and home
- Organise, move and administer medication to patients
- Organise, move and store essential surgical equipment and tools
- Protected home for personal effects including clothing, personal hygiene items and electronic devices
- Add antimicrobial lids for extra protection, particularly when transporting materials.
- Guaranteed for five years
Ideal wherever you need compact, hygienic, medical storage. This range is specially designed for use in hygiene-conscious environments such as hospitals, schools and care homes.
You will have around-the-clock protection against unseen microbes, permanently.