At last, a table that has it all: lightweight, easily manoeuvrable by pupils and a writable surface that wipes clean with any multi-purpose cleaner and paper towel or cloth.
Minimum order quantity is 4 tables
Traditional rectangular tables need pupil groups of even numbers to justify their space – they are also big, heavy and less easy for zoning classroom spaces. The Freedom Table switches between an individual workspace to group work in seconds. The writable surface boosts confidence in younger learners and can also spark creativity within different phases of the lesson.
A range of configurations can be made to promote collaborative or independent learning in a standard UK size classroom.
- Make group sizes more flexible with pupils moving tables themselves
- Support individual pupils’ concentration or space needs with individual tables placed elsewhere
- Practise assessment skills with tables separated
- Boost creativity and collaboration skills by grouping tables
- Manage behaviour and create learning zones with easy manoeuvrability
Size Mark 3, 590mm high - GLR0057
Size Mark 4, 640mm high - GLR0058
Size Mark 5, 720mm high - GLR0008
Size Mark 6, 760mm high - GLR0059