Our best selling medical trolley is in stock and available to order
This compact trolley from the Gratnells Medical range is treated with BioCote® giving the trolley and trays antimicrobial properties for infection control and additional hygiene. BioCote technology offers lasting antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral protection, including super-bugs such as MRSA and E.coli and will minimise the growth of all types of mould.
This set comes complete with five Gratnells storage trays - four shallow and one deep - in a green translucent tint so you can easily see the tray contents. Supplied complete with two braked castors for additional safety. It's ideal for holding a range of surgery and medical equipment and is widely used in UK hospitals, clinics and many veterinary practices
- Gratnells compact medical storage trolley as used in hospitals and clinics throughout the UK
- Ideal for hygienic storing of first aid equipment and other essential medical items
- Perfect for use as a vaccination trolley, dispensing trolley, pharmacy trolley or hand sanitising station
- Contains five Gratnells antimicrobial trays for all your medical storage needs
- Trolley and trays are treated with BioCote for ongoing surface antimicrobial protection from MRSA and ecoli
- Guaranteed for five years
- In stock and available for quick dispatch
Ideal wherever you need compact, hygienic, medical storage. This trolley is specially designed for use in hygiene-conscious environments such as hospitals, schools and care homes. You will have around-the-clock protection against unseen microbes, permanently.
Please note this popular product is in stock and available to buy direct from our GratnellsMedical site