Jumbo Compact Tray (N3)
The N tray is designed to fit into storage solutions where space may be at a premium. Made from recyclable polypropylene, it is flat-fronted and designed to fit furniture with a depth of 400mm. The strong rigid tray, which is loved by teachers and technicians is BSI approved for heavy educational use. The talc filled polypropylene makes our tray chemically resistant to more chemicals than other similar storage trays on the market made from ABS. This feature, in addition to it being semi fire-retardant at 0.22mm per minute, makes the Gratnells tray perfect for carrying out science activities safely and has made it a staple item in many laboratories and prep rooms over the past 50 years. It even has the added benefit of an anti-static additive in the polypropylene to reduce the attraction of dust.
The ease with which the tray can be moved around a learning space and swapped in or out of storage units cannot be understated. It was designed to help provide a flexible, high-density storage solution on a small footprint, allowing more space to be kept available for learning activities. The tray comes in a range of colours for visually stimulating, colour-coded storage and is easily accessible to learners due to its trademarked shape of design. Whether it is chemicals, worksheets, stationery, or robotics kits that need housing, a Gratnells tray is the solution.
- Chemically unreactive polypropylene
- Semi fire-retardant at 0.22mm per min burn rate
- BSI tested and passed for heavy educational use
- Fully recyclable
- Lids available
- When conducting a mini-experiment or demonstration, the tray safely keeps all chemicals contained and prevents contamination of the work surface
- Useful for storing chemicals on shelving ensuring any leakages are contained
- Students can select pre-prepared resources from trays, taking responsibility for their learning
- Equipment can be sorted and transported around the learning space with ease, preventing lost learning time.
Product ref: N03