STEAM Activity Treble Trolley
All the benefits of the Callero trolley plus additional organisational components, making it the perfect movable STEAM activity hub. Made from curved lightweight steel, it is safe and easy to manoeuvre within a learning space giving teachers the ultimate classroom flexibility. Supplied with a range of shallow and deep trays as well as inserts, it is ideal for storing small components and housing projects. The StopSafe runners come as standard and they have a built-in stop for enhanced safety meaning trays can only be pulled out up to a certain point. No need to worry about them being dropped, causing accidents or injuries. With StopSafe the trays can be pulled right out so that teachers and learners can see the contents and make their selections but have to be lifted in order to remove it. The metal top gives learners additional work surface to gather around and use as a central area where they can test their ideas and make improvements collaboratively. Further customisable storage space is provided by the industry standard mini-bins, hooks and clips, encouraging independence and supporting student-led learning.
An ideal entry-level solution for school STEAM activities with all of the benefits of the ergonomically designed Callero trolley such as curved frame edges, braking castors and StopSafe runners. When space is limited, this trolley is perfect as a maker station to get STEAM learning started. It contains everything needed for maximum subject-based storage on a small footprint.
- Available as a double or treble column trolley
- Can be used with a combination of shallow F1 trays, deep F2 trays, green mini-bins, single hooks and double hooks.
- Compatible with StopSafe runners for enhanced safety
- Braking castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Ensure personalised resources are ready for specific students by setting up trays in advance of the lesson
- Move the trolley around the space when modelling activities to give all learners a close-up view
- All learners can access resources independently, boosting their self-esteem and allowing them to benefit from more kinaesthetic tasks
- With StopSafe runners, it’s safe and easy for students to access resources without adult support. Therefore, teachers and assistants are freed up to spend more time facilitating the learning and providing support to children with additional needs
Supplied in the UK with
- 18 x StopSafe runners
- 16 xF1 Shallow Trays and 4xF2 Deep Trays
- Louvered side panels
- MSACC fixing pack (5 single hooks, 5 double hooks, 12 bins)
|Height||885mm (1065mm with handle)|
|Width||1025mm (ex trays)|