Tall Plant Tower White Frame 4 Shallow & 4 Deep White Trays
Designed to store and cultivate plants in a classroom, the Gratnells Plant Tower can house up to four plants of varying heights to add a boost of biodiversity and lower CO2.
- Adjustable runners to accommodate plants of different heights
- Castors allow the frame to be moved around any classroom or school
- Complete with four Gratnells deep trays for plants and four shallow trays for drainage
- Small footprint to fit into any space
- Some environmental studies have shown that plants in a classroom can lower CO2 levels and aid with learning
- Encourage students to understand nature
- Allows students to take responsibility for caring for living things
Transforming a learning space
We recently supported staff at Trumpington Park Primary School to redesign their current year 4 classroom.
How one New Zealand school put community, ethos and culture at the heart of their school design.